- Special members only access to resources and services on the AALNA website
- A one-year subscription to the Geriatric Nursing Journal
- Subscription to three assisted living newsletters
- Discount on the AALNA national conference registration fee
- Discount on the Assisted Living Nurse Certification Exam
- Discount on CEUs and staff training materials from Care and Compliance Group
- Discount on Long Term Care Insurance from PCALIC
- Free access to the Assisted Living Incident Command System (ALICS)
- Free membership to EM Alliance
- Support of strong and successful state chapters
Active Member – $150 per year
This level of membership is appropriate for assisted living nurses who are actively practicing in the assisted living profession.
Associate Member – $170 per year
This level of membership is appropriate for individuals involved with the assisted living, but may not have a status as an RN or LPN/LVN, such as, an administrator, manager, CNA, or caregiver.
Student/Retired Member rate – $75 per year
This level of membership is appropriate for aspiring assisted living nurses or assisted living nurses who have retired from the profession. A student nurse is an individual who is in the process of completing an RN/LPN/LVN program and has a current license. A retired nurse is an individual who does not hold an active nursing license or is over the age of 67.