New Joint Membership Opportunity
- Free Webinars! Attend live webinars and access archived webinars for free!
- Access to the Society’s Members Only Forum
- Up to $470 discount on the Society’s Annual Conference registration
(April 2-5 in Chicago, IL)
- 25% discount on resources endorsed by CMS (including our Clinical Practice Guidelines).
- 25% discount on the Society’s Competencies Curriculum for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine
- JAMDA– the Society’s scientific peer-reviewed journal (electronic access)
- Weekly Round-Up– e-newsletter highlighting policy, the Society, and industry news
- Caring for the Ages– the monthly magazine covering all things PALTC (electronic access)
Members can purchase an e-Resource Subscription for just $49! This includes all clinical practice guidelines and implementation manuals, pocket guides, Know-It-All Series, LTC information kits, and Assisted Living Series.
Learn more about AMDA by visiting paltc.org
For more information regarding this joint membership, please visit AALNA’s Member Resources & Education tab by going to http://www.alnursing.org/member-resources/, enter your member password and sign up for this joint membership!
To honor Ethel’s contribution to nursing and her emphasis on and involvement in the recognition of Assisted Living Nursing as its own specialty, AALNA has created The Ethel Mitty Commemorative Scholarship.
Ensuring that the voice of assisted living nurses is heard loud and clear as a part of national policy discussions related to assisted living is a national priority for AALNA. AALNA is actively involved in national policy discussion.
AALNA’s Corporate membership provides nurses with access to the benefits of membership, including: professional networking opportunities, updates on industry trends, continuing education courses and webinars, changing regulations, and having a voice in state and national policy discussions.