NEWS AND UPDATES
Stresses use of cloth coverings, not medical grade, for ordinary people
AMDA/PALTC AALNA Joint COVID-19 Guidance for Assisted Living Communities
Guidance & Resources for Assisted Living Facilities and Continuing Care Retirement Communities During COVID-19
For Information and Resources on COVID-19,
New Joint Membership Opportunity
- Free Webinars! Attend live webinars and access archived webinars for free!
- Access to the Society’s Members Only Forum
- Up to $470 discount on the Society’s Annual Conference registration
(April 2-5 in Chicago, IL)
- 25% discount on resources endorsed by CMS (including our Clinical Practice Guidelines).
- 25% discount on the Society’s Competencies Curriculum for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine
- JAMDA– the Society’s scientific peer-reviewed journal (electronic access)
- Weekly Round-Up– e-newsletter highlighting policy, the Society, and industry news
- Caring for the Ages– the monthly magazine covering all things PALTC (electronic access)
Members can purchase an e-Resource Subscription for just $49! This includes all clinical practice guidelines and implementation manuals, pocket guides, Know-It-All Series, LTC information kits, and Assisted Living Series.
Learn more about AMDA by visiting paltc.org
For more information regarding this joint membership, please visit AALNA’s Member Resources & Education tab by going to http://www.alnursing.org/member-resources/, enter your member password and sign up for this joint membership!